Friday, April 4, 2008

Yep, still watching "Quarterlife"


Nothin' to see here, folks. I'm on webisode 28 and still enjoying it a lot. I had a very nice time tonight at the Hopvine with Sheela, Celia, Robbie, and several other friendly people. After dinner, we stopped by Victrola for tea/coffee/cupcakes, listened to The Con by Tegan and Sara (which was playing over the sound system and sounds much better there than in my headphones or my cabin) for a bit, and parted ways. It was my first normal-feeling night since the breakup, and I'm grateful for it. I'm also grateful to be enjoying The Abstinence Teacher as much as I am. I'm experiencing the proverbial desire for it not to end -- same feeling about Quarterlife, naturally -- and the fear that it may take a while before I find another book that's this enjoyable without being total junk food. But I'm sure I will. I need to find a book club!

And now, back to Quarterlife. Hopefully less boring posts await you in the near future.

No comments: