Of the magazine's picks, here are the ones I'm most eager to see:
2. In the Mood for Love (Wong Kar Wai, Hong Kong, 2000)
3. Yi Yi (Edward Yang, Taiwan/Japan, 2000)
9. 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days (Cristi Mungiu, Romania, 2007)
10. The New World (Terrence Malick, U.S., 2005 1223)
70. Summer Hours (Olivier Assayas, France, 2009)
86. Wendy and Lucy (Kelly Reichardt, U.S., 2008)
91. Gran Torino (Clint Eastwood, U.S., 2008)
95. When the Levees Broke (Spike Lee, U.S. 2006)
96. The Best of Youth (Marco Tullio Giordana, Italy, 2003)
100. The White Ribbon (Michael Haneke, Austria/Germany/France/Italy, 2009)
All in all, it's a great list. I'm really not sure what my favorite film of the decade is; Roger Ebert put Synecdoche, New York at the top of his list, and I haven't even seen it yet.
Update, Jan. 17: Though it's hard to choose, I'd say Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001) is my favorite movie of the '00s.